Thursday, April 21, 2011

Interior Design Concept Statement for website

I was born and raised in Snohomish Washington or the greater Seattle Area. Growing up I started developing my passion and appreciation for interior design when I became a member of the Hit ABC show: Extreme Home Makeover. It was an experience of a lifetime creating a space and designing it with a given time period, Interior Design became my calling and my passion. I studied interior design at the Art Institute of Seattle where I will graduate with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in the summer of 2011. I have several projects dealing with commercial, residential, kitchen and bath and sustainable design.  As a designer I like to create modern elements with chic elegant accessories. I like to create elegant environments with emphasis on serenity through simple color palettes and a balanced space through space planning & material/furniture selections. I am often inspired by the latest trends in interior design and incorporating nature in bringing the outdoors in!  

No comments:

Post a Comment